About File Uploads
- Please read this page for information on our file submission standards.
- All files must be compressed prior to uploading. We accept files with the following extensions: ZIP, SIT and RAR. All other file types will be rejected.
- You can also send us files using your own FTP or online services such as Dropbox and We Transfer. Contact your sales rep or our graphics team to provide the link and login information, if required.
- Upload speed will depend upon your computer and internet transfer speeds and can vary widely. Large files can take up to half an hour to upload, so please be patient. Do not close the upload window until the progress bar has completed.
- If you have any questions please contact us!